Beauty will fade with age. The first wrinkles appear, and the skin becomes dull and dry. Rejuvenation can be achieved with the help of various programs. The result depends on age, the body's ability to produce collagen. This substance is responsible for tightening the oval face without wrinkles. The combination of home therapy and regular care is effective, and lifestyle changes will help rejuvenate your face for 3-5 years. The hardware program will increase this number to 7. In some cases, radical recovery methods are required. They will be removed for another 5-10 years.
The law of maintaining youthful skin
- Sleep 7-9 hours a day. . . Adequate rest promotes rejuvenation.
- Use sunscreen. . . Ultraviolet rays dry out the skin, causing it to loosen and wrinkle.
- Use toner or facial cleanser before going to bed.. . . In the morning, it is best to rinse off with warm water.
- Get rid of bad habits. . . Smoking and drinking can make the skin age.
- Massage your faceDo it alone or in a beauty salon every 3 to 6 months.
- Do your workout. . . Exercise for 30 minutes to improve tissue circulation.
Facial rejuvenation methods
Home or professional care methods will help you reset for 5-10 years.
Family treatment includes:
- mask-Based on herbal decoctions, berries, fruits, oils and vegetables. This method is effective in the case of frequent use and correct selection of components.
- massage-Stroking, rubbing or tapping helps to improve the microcirculation of lymph and blood. The program will not give immediate results, but long-term use will continue.
- Frosted, peeled-Use natural ingredients. High efficiency, subject to nursing rules.
- Contrast compression-Tighten the skin and improve the oval shape of the face.
- Anti-aging treatment-Use pharmacy products. This method is effective, but if you do not follow the rules, it will harm your health.
Types of professional rejuvenation:
- Injection procedure-If the operation is correct and there are no contraindications, subcutaneous injections are very effective. The results lasted a long time.
- Care products-Use professional cosmetics to clean and exfoliate. This will help rejuvenate the face for 2-4 years.
- Hardware Beauty-Almost all methods are effective. Some of them require preparation.
Rejuvenating facial cosmetics
The aging process of the skin starts after 25 years. From this time on, it is recommended to use anti-aging cosmetics.
It is divided into several groups:
- Muscle relaxants-Reduce muscle tension and prevent mimicry wrinkles.
- Products that activate their own collagen production-Moisturize and nourish the skin, protect the skin from harmful factors.
- Corrective and concealer cosmetics-It is visually rejuvenated due to tonal and reflective components.
- Dealer-Penetrates under the skin and fills up wrinkles. Effectiveness is achieved through the combination of silicone and hyaluronic acid. The result is short-term-1-2 days.
Cosmetics come in many forms-creams, lotions, lotions, patches, gels, foams, oils, balms and essences. They contain peptides, beneficial acids, collagen and vitamins.
Recommendations for using anti-aging products:
- Use seasonal cosmetics. . . In winter, the skin needs more nutrition and protection.
- Change makeup every 5-10 years. . . Anti-aging creams and lotions should be age-appropriate.
- Use products from the same cosmetic series. . . They complement each other and are highly efficient.
- Choose cosmetics that suit your skin type-Suitable for dry, oily or neutral.
Home remedies for young faces
Frequent use of masks, peels based on natural ingredients will help restore natural beauty. These procedures must be carried out regularly.
The cosmetic procedure should start with the removal of residues of powder, eye shadow or foundation. Cleaning the pores helps the skin better absorb nutrients.
- Soak a cotton ball in micellar water or facial cleanser to remove makeup.
- Wipe the cleanser with gel or lotion to remove sweat and dust.
- Avoid soap-it can dry out your skin. Used for alcohol-free, oily-foam and oil-free dry products. Sensitive skin needs to be free of allergenic ingredients.
- Steam your face with hot water. Add chamomile or mint there and let it sit on the steam for 3-5 minutes to enlarge the pores.
Effective household cleaning recipes:
- Mix 2 tablespoons. Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice to lake green tea. Apply to face. Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
- Grate 1 peeled cucumber and add a tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on the face. After 15-20 minutes, wash with warm water.
The next stage of rejuvenation at home is necessary to remove dead skin particles, blackheads or acne. Exfoliation is done with scrubs.
- Apply the scrub to the skin, avoiding the eye area. Wash off after 3-5 minutes.
- Treat face and hands with alcohol or other preservatives. Use a bandage wrapped around your finger to compress blackheads or acne. It comes out easily after steaming.
- Use a firming mask to tighten pores. Dilute the cosmetic clay and apply it on the face. After 15-20 minutes, wash with warm water.
- Combine 1 teaspoon. For dry grated orange zest, add the same amount of milk and 2 teaspoons. flour. Apply to the skin, rinse off the citrus mask after 15 minutes.
- Soak 1 tablespoon. Add a spoonful of oatmeal to a little warm water. After 3-5 minutes, add 1 teaspoon. Dear, apply the mixture to your face. Keep the mask for a quarter of an hour and then rinse it off.
Family moisturizing recipes:
- Combine 2 teaspoons. Add half a teaspoon of flour and turmeric to natural yogurt. Add 1 tablespoon. Lake grated avocado-it contains vitamin A (retinol). Keep the mask for a quarter of an hour and then rinse it off.
- Mix 3 tablespoons. Lake tomato juice and a tablespoon of lemon. Add 2 tablespoons. Lake milk cream. Tomatoes are a natural antioxidant that contains lycopene, which can be used for facial rejuvenation. Apply the paste to the skin and rinse off after 15 minutes.
Youthful beauty methods
Professional methods of dealing with age include various techniques. Among them are suitable for all skin types, eliminating related problems and any budget.
The cosmetic injection is done using botulinum toxin. The procedure involves subcutaneous injection of substances to smooth the large wrinkles in the nasolabial triangle area and eliminate crow's feet and acne marks.
In addition to botulinum toxin, vitamins and hyaluronic acid or lactic acid are also used. They fill large folds. The injection can effectively smooth out wrinkles temporarily, can be used by almost everyone, and does not require a long recovery period.
Popular methods of rejuvenation by injection:
- Biological revitalization-Naturally rejuvenate the skin by injecting hyaluronic acid.
- Mesotherapy-Introduce vitamins to eliminate age-related changes and defects.
- Bioaugmentation-Injection of gel filler or thread can accelerate the production of collagen and remove deep wrinkles.
- Ozone therapy-Saturate the skin with ozone and oxygen to normalize the metabolic process.
- Contour plastic-Use fillers (fillers) containing hyaluronic acid for injectable alignment of the facial shape.
- Plasma boost-Introduce a person's blood under his skin to smooth the relief of the face.
These rejuvenation methods include:
- Peeling-shallow or deep.
- Classic or lymphatic drainage massage.
- Apply a moisturizing or nourishing mask.
Rejuvenate with the help of physiotherapy equipment, which has a beneficial effect on all layers of the skin. Eliminate deep wrinkles, scars and other blemishes.
Face rejuvenation without surgery:
- Microcurrent therapy-Stimulate subcutaneous cells with low-strength pulses.
- Laser skin rejuvenation-Eliminate wrinkles or folds, skin discoloration.
- Cryotherapy-The anti-aging effect of liquid nitrogen.
- RF boost-Use electromagnetic pulse for facelift.
- Photorejuvenation-High-intensity light stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
A rejuvenating massage is a procedure that puts pressure on facial tissues to heal them.
There are several types of exposure:
- Anti-Aging-With the help of fine-tuning, it tightens the skin and stimulates the regeneration process.
- Qigong Method-Use oil to massage along the special lines of the face.
- Taoism-The combination of mechanical stress and internal concentration.
- tonic-Make the complexion look new and restore its original elasticity.
- Lymphatic drainage-Manual or hardware massage to correct wrinkles and improve the metabolic process.
Useful properties of the process:
- Improve skin tone;
- Increased lymphatic and blood flow;
- Smooth fine lines;
- Eliminate dryness and flaking;
- Remove excess fat from the body.
This procedure is performed 2-3 times a week. The massage course lasts for 10-14 days. You can do it yourself-the acupuncture effect on biologically active points will be suitable for everyone who wants to rejuvenate.
Facial care is effective with proper nutrition:
- Eat vegetables, fish, fruits and beans. . . They fill the skin with necessary substances.
- Eat less fried foods and carbonated drinksAnd sweets that cause premature aging.
- Drink 8 cups a day to help the skin become soft. . . Do not drink large amounts of fluids before going to bed-too much can cause swelling.
The fundamental method of facial rejuvenation
- Plastic surgery-Lift through plastic surgery. The surgical method helps to look younger for 10 years, and the results stay for a long time. Disadvantages-expensive surgery, difficult recovery period.
- Chemical peeling-Deep exposure to salicylic acid or glycolic acid to remove the surface layer of the skin. Advantages-Eliminate acne, age spots, wrinkles. Disadvantages-many side effects, painful process.
- Microdermabrasion-Laser resurfacing or evaporation of the superficial skin layer, wrinkles and acne. Advantages-short recovery time, targeted actions. Disadvantages-Not effective for deep wrinkles, additional procedures are required, facial redness.